Thursday, September 22, 2011

Here it comes !

    Am I the only one that Spring cleans in the Fall? I Stripped my bed and washed everything, dusted, vacuumed, washed windows and started switching over the closets and drawers to warm comfy things.I may have the largest sweater collection in history.
     I also started cutting down the flower gardens and brought in hug bunches of flowers for drying.The mosquitoes are at an all time high, WTH? I slapped myself in the neck so hard I may have caused and injury.
     I'm going mum and gourd shopping today and it's high time to get the Corn stalks tied to the front porch .Inside I'll do something to the table and get out my ceramic pumpkin, maybe a few new pillow covers but that's about it. Outside is where the magic happens, I like to entise the neighborhood kids to steal from me. Sorry kids, no pumkins this year, they got washed away with flood.
      My "No Crap "diet is going good, I'm sticking to it and haven't even looked at a scale. Hoping that I'm building up to big numbers on the 1st. Nine days and counting. Wish me luck, I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment